Nothing is more refreshing than a bowl of cool, creamy frozen yogurt on a hot summer night. When you want a tasty frozen treat, don’t head to the grocery store – you can make it right in your own kitchen! The Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker makes it possible for you to create your own frozen treats right at home. This yogurt maker is fully automatic and easy to use, plus it features a brushed stainless steel housing for a modern appearance. It comes with a double-insulated freezer bowl and it includes a detailed instruction book and book of recipes so you can make homemade versions of all of your favorite frozen treats. If you are ready to give homemade frozen yogurt and other frozen desserts a try, keep reading to learn more about the Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker.
The Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Yogurt Maker is a beautiful and functional yogurt marker that is designed for convenience and easy operation as well as having a modern appearance. This yogurt maker features a streamlined design with brushed stainless steel and a clear plastic cover so you can keep an eye on your recipe as it freezes. With a heavy-duty motor, you never have to worry about this yogurt maker burning out and it comes with a book of recipes so you never have to make the same thing twice. With a large ingredient spout, you can easily add your favorite ingredients to the mix and the double-insulated freezer bowl holds up to 2 quarts at a time. And this wonderful yogurt maker can be yours for just $70.
So what comes with the Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker? The short answer is – everything you could possibly ask for in a frozen dessert maker.
- Modern and stylish stainless steel housing with a heavy-duty motor
- Double-insulated freezer bowl that holds up to 2 quarts at one time
- Large ingredient spout that makes it easy to add your favorite mix-ins
- Fully automatic operation explained in a detailed instruction book
If you are looking for a simple way to make your favorite frozen treats at home, look no further than the Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Yogurt Maker. This yogurt maker is fully automatic so all you have to do is add your ingredients, press a button to turn the machine on, and it does the rest. You can even add fresh toppings and mix-ins using the wide ingredient spout while the machine is running. Whether you are making frozen yogurt, sorbet, or ice cream, you are sure to be pleased with the results. Plus, once your recipe is finished, you can enjoy it right out of the machine or you can spoon it into an airtight container and freeze it for a few hours to create a thicker consistency.
- Fully automatic operation makes it easy to create your favorite frozen treats at home
- Large ingredient spout makes it easy to add mix-ins and clear lid lets you keep watch
- Powerful motor is tough enough to handle any recipe and ingredients freeze quickly
- Built to North American Electrical Standards and protected by a 3-year warranty
- Convenient features like nonslip feet and hidden cord storage make it extra valuable
Although the Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Yogurt Maker has many wonderful features, there are a few downsides you may need to consider before purchasing it. For example, this yogurt maker is specifically designed for frozen treats – you cannot use it to make regular yogurt. You also need to plan ahead a little bit because the freezer bowl needs to be frozen for 24 hours or so before using it.
- Can only be used to make frozen treats, not regular or Greek yogurt
- Freezer temperature needs to be adjusted and bowl frozen for 24 hours prior to use
- Mixture may need to be frozen for extra time to create a thicker consistency
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker is a great buy for the money. A price tag of $70 might seem a little high, but you have to remember that you are paying for a fully automatic machine that creates delicious frozen desserts in just 25 minutes. This frozen yogurt maker is incredibly easy to operate and it is also highly versatile – just take a look at the recipes included in the book! It might take a little practice to get the process down but, once you do, you will have all of the delicious frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream you could want.